Friday, September 17, 2010

My Thoughts.

Listening to the poem about the murders kinda upset me. I had no idea this was going on. I know the women who recited the poem had deep feelings about this matter. It is a very serious matter to her and to me.  She made very good points that we are separated but not far apart. We are so close to all these murders, who knows they could move up into the United States. We need to take this seriously and save many lives in the process.

Creating a iGoogle account: I may not use my account very often but it was good for me to be informed about it. Creating the account was fun because I got to make it my own and personalize it. I also like that it will be easier to be informed about the things going on because I probably wont look things up but when the pop up I get interested. So, iGoogle will help me stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment