Friday, November 5, 2010

A new direction

In school we learn what are forced to learn, not what we WANT  to learn. We spend our days in school learning about things that will most likely pertain to our future lives. As a high school student I think that we should start school at nine o'clock, and end at two. In that period of time we have the choice to go to the classes we want to learn about. For example, we have the opportunity to go to English for an hour, art for an hour and math for an hour. Education is turning into something that generations are not interested in.
School has turned into an undesirable and has failed to interest many students. In math class we are learning about a 3 equation thing that i know we will not use in our future. As a student I am aware of the things happening around me in my education. My parents have also noticed how much schools have changed. School has become something no one wants to participate in.

No comments:

Post a Comment